Photograph high-profile and interesting people at the nation’s highest court. Good pay: $54,972 to $86,460 annually.
Looking for a summer job and an experience that will change your life? We are now accepting applications for Summer 2017.
Photo majors: there’s a number of studio photo positions available Zulily.com, at their studios in Seattle, WA and Columbus, OH.
Fin Fun is looking for you! The Graphic Designer is responsible for creating design solutions with high visual impact. The role will encompass a wide variety of media, including product packaging, signage, digital sales and marketing materials, website design, etc. The ideal candidate should be able to translate high-level marketing objectives into attractive, functional and informative designs.
Are you a visual storyteller? Do you dream of pushing the boundary on how stories are told online? Do you have experience working on interactive projects that combine photos, videos, graphics and other media elements? We are looking for a multimedia producer who can creatively tell stories using all of these elements across all of our digital platforms — so if you answered “yes” to those questions, then we are looking for you!
For details and to apply: https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGWEbHost/jobdetails.aspx?partnerid=25354&siteid=5108&areq=29208br
Cox Automotive is seeking an Advertising Consultant to serve as an expert in the full portfolio of our digital media solutions. In this role you will work with clients to understand and identify the appropriate digital media solutions based on their specific needs through analysis and consumer/market insights. Once needs are identified, you will be demonstrate consultative sales techniques to present and sell appropriate product lines. After conversion, you will partner with customers on an ongoing basis to ensure effective implementation and utilization of their media and advertising solutions, in order to achieve maximum return on their investment.
This role will sit with Cox Automotive, but scope of sales with span the suite of our nationally recognized brands including Kelley Blue Book and Autotrader.Why a career with Cox Automotive?
At Cox Automotive, your career is yours to invent. A career with Cox Automotive gives you all the benefits that can only come from working for an industry leader, including talented, motivated team members; a diverse, energetic workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
Our Culture: We boast a diverse, energetic, dedicated and fast-paced culture in which teamwork and ingenuity thrive. We strive to create an environment that is entrepreneurial, nurtures personal development and builds on unique talents. Team member passion and commitment to excellence have helped make Cox Automotive a leader in the industry.
We believe team members are our most important resource. We create environments that nurture personal development and promote diversity and inclusion. Our focus on building a better future for our clients, consumers and the industry is ingrained in everything we do, from responsible services and solutions development to team member care and giving back to the communities where we live, work and play.
Job Responsibilities and Competencies
• Apply critical sales techniques including consultative approach, needs assessment, and closing; effectively utilizing an array of presentation skills and tools; considering the customer’s perspective to maximize customer satisfaction.
• Apply relevant tools available for use on-the-job; identifying the appropriate tools for a particular situation (e.g., Microsoft Office suite, SalesForce/CRM, analytical reports).
• Analyze trends to determine risks and plan a mitigation approach (e.g., value proposition conversation, fill pipeline to account for possible loss).
• Develop market intelligence and knowledge of competition, options, and industry trends in order to show a customer their most profitable advertising sources, understand competitors’ strengths, and demonstrate ROI.
• Prospect for new accounts, grow existing accounts, and maximize customer retention; create and manage an account plan within SalesForce.
• Consistently meet goals and objectives; foster high standards within the team.
• Generate and expand relationships with assigned customers and prospects to maximize revenue opportunities and retain customers and business/revenue.
• Establish a Return on Investment (ROI) plan for all customers.
• Provide accurate and complete documentation in SalesForce/CRM.
• Accountable and aware of the financial activity within your book of business.
• Ensure proper onboarding of every new customer regarding best practices, using ATC tools, reporting, market insight, industry knowledge and trends.
• Build long-term, trusting relationships with a range of customers at a dealership: buyer/signer, implementer, stakeholder, etc.
• Take a proactive approach to daily interactions with customer contacts; schedule meetings in advance.
• Diagnose and resolve customer concerns in a timely manner with appropriate resolution for the customer and company.
• Adapt to changes in book of business, customer contacts, and internal structure/role changes.
• HS Diploma/GED equivalent required
• 2+ years proven experience in a sales revenue generation role
• Ability to travel for meetings, training, etc.
• Valid drivers license
• College Degree
• 5+ years proven experience in a sales revenue generation role
• Previous experience working independently, with proven track record of managing time efficiently to meet role responsibilities and goals
• Previous experience in the automotive industry in a media sales or dealership capacity
• Previous experience in media, advertising (preferably digital)
• Previous experience using a Customer Relationship Management system
• Previous experience meeting face-to-face with customers and fostering positive outcomes
Cox Automotive is a leader in vehicle remarketing services, digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers, manufacturers and consumers. Cox Automotive includes AutoTrader.com, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and a host of other global businesses and brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Cox Automotive employs nearly 24,000 employees in over 150 locations worldwide. We partner with more than 40,000 dealers and touch more than 67 percent of all car buyers in the U.S. with the most recognized brands in the industry. We unite more than 20 brands in this space, providing an end-to-end solution to transform the way the world buys, sells and owns cars.
We would to review your portfolio:
- A portfolio that demonstrates your ability to:
- Create clean, modern designs incorporating clear visual hierarchy, readability and good use of color, fonts, space, etc.
- Bring a concept to life.
- Overcome design challenges such as limited space.
- Produce consistent high quality across diverse projects.
- At least five years of hands-on design experience in the interactive space (while technical / development skills are desirable, this role calls for a dedicated design professional).
- Proven skills at front-end design for websites, user interface designs, emails, social media, animations, video, presentations and the occasional interactive demo.
- Experience developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions.
- Expertise in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) as well as the ability to sketch layouts and concepts quickly by hand.
- Knowledge of web technologies such as HTML or CSS a plus.
- Sharp conceptual skills and the ability to think temporally, tell a story, and execute the web team’s vision using whatever tool is required.
- Strong user experience knowledge and the ability to work with sitemaps, user flows, wireframes and other information design documents.
Just as important as your experience and skills will be the following characteristics and competencies:
- A collaborative approach and willingness to engage in an environment of active idea sharing.
- Sharp organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- The ability to produce consistent quality under deadline pressure while paying careful attention to detail.
- Self-motivation and a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
Experience with the following is preferred but not required:
- ActionScript 3.
- Motion graphics such as AfterEffects and / or Cinema4D.
- Video, 3D, compression and Internet media delivery.
Desired Skills and Experience
We are very particular about our branding and the appearance of our digital presence, and your primary mission will be to ensure exceptional visual impact. At the same time, we’ll look to you to help facilitate the transition from concept to final development. Those who thrive on the Web team have the flexibility and skillsets to move in any direction required to engage the user, whether that means creating a whole new look or learning new tools and technologies. During the creative process, you’ll have opportunities to advance your own ideas, and you’ll also need to be open to the ideas of others; once the team selects a direction, you’ll need to be on board, whether it is based on your idea or not.
In addition, in order to be an outstanding Web Graphic Designer, you will:
- Remain willing to mentor less-experienced Designers.
- Stay current on web trends, emerging design issues and best practices.
- Be passionate about design and accept nothing but the best.
- Combine clear, conceptual thinking with a bit of flair.
- Keep a constant eye out for areas to innovate and processes that can be improved.
- Share in our mission of “Enhancing Lives.”
Reporting to the Director of Web Design, you will join a team that also includes the Vice President of Web Marketing, several Web Visual Designers at various experience levels, Content Managers, Web Product Managers, a UI / UX Engineer, Analyst and a few interns. This team works very closely with our team of Web Developers.
In general you will provide high-level concepts for various digital media, including defining the branding concept, pulling all the content and other pieces together to tell the story in ways that look great, enhance the user experience and promote our products and organization. In many cases you will then pass your designs and / or templates along to other Designers or Front End Developers for execution, providing them with guidance and mentoring.
- We currently are in the midst of executing on an aggressive roadmap to redesign certain areas of our website, and this project will take about a year. You’ll be heavily involved in various phases and sub-projects. You might re-design checkout pages to incorporate promotions, or re-design templates for various product categories (laundry, children’s specialty supplements, hand soaps & sanitizers — just to name a few).
- With more than 400 products in dozens of categories, there are always changes to be made. For example, we are currently developing in-depth information pages for each product to educate consumers on each product’s unique qualities as they shop.
An awesome job was recently posted on WayUp by Disney for students who are looking to get their foot in the door at an amazing company, and I have a feeling you may know some students who should apply. They hire hundreds of the best students in the country every year, and this year, they’re hoping to get more applicants from Idaho State University.
|Job opening: Media Buyer
Posted: 26 Jan 2016 03:32 PM PST
DaviesMoore in Boise is looking to add a Media Buyer to their team:
The individual who fills this position must be driven and exemplify strong leadership qualities, as well as fit into the agency’s established culture that promotes autonomy with results.
Education and Training:
Employment – http://idahodems.